Field Service Management Software for Medical Device Companies
Medical Equipment and Device companies looking to better manage and control all aspects of installation and maintenance services, have come to the right place.
The great thing about NextService is that it sits directly inside of NetSuite as a “Built for NetSuite Native App”. This means you can run your entire business from a single platform, with efficient automated processes, productivity, and compliance at the heart of the system.
Benefits of NextService for Medical Equipment Companies
Compliance made easy with NextService
The NextService mobile App is designed to help stay on top of compliance with features such as built-in device history, forms and checklists as well as mandatory workflows.
- Enhance productivity – optimize your scheduling with a visual scheduling board
- Stay Compliant – take photos, signatures and enforce specific processes and workflows
- Keep Accurate Service Records – the mobile app records a complete history of each medical device and components used
- Preventative Maintenance Tracking – With proactive maintenance alerts, you can ensure you are meeting your service contract terms
- Data Insights – the data captured from mobile checklists and forms is stored in NetSuite for use in reports and analytics
- Consume and Track Inventory – inventory items and consumables can be scanned directly from the app, helping you keep tighter control of your inventory.
Full Service History of Every Medical Device
Highly flexible, the NextService asset record stores all the information that is important to your business and your customers. You can report on any of this data and if any piece of equipment has been moved or sold, the asset history moves to the new owner or location.
The NextService mobile App works on any operating system or mobile device. It’s highly configurable based on job, asset or technical skillset and is simple and easy to use. As the medical device industry is highly regulated, strict workflow rules can be enforced on the App.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler ensures that jobs are scheduled to the right person/people and are delivered on time. The back office team can see the status of the job in real-time, giving them all the information they need to respond to customer service queries.
The NextService mobile app works uses native NetSuite Inventory Management. Parts used in the field can be consumed against a Sales Order using drop-down fields or the built-in scanner.